22 Jan General Assembly of ESTELA
Date(s) - 22/01/2018
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
The General Assembly will:
- start around 11 am (so to allow participants to fly into Brussels in the morning hours)
- go through the mandatory GA issues (financial reporting, election procedure) and continue with a small workshop in the afternoon focusing on the preparation of FOAK project(s) and obstacles of securing the financial investment in STE
- be followed by a cocktail reception for an opening of STE photo exhibition at Press Club as part of the on-going our communication campaign (journalists, MEP and EC officials will be invited).
A draft agenda with more details will be provided soon by beginning of December.
- We would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance (GA) as soon as possible to Janis, no later than 18 Jan 2018.
- If you are interested in displaying photos of your power plant, R&D facilities, jobs/workers in action, please contact Janis directly.
As you were also informed already in June this year (see email enclosed below), the mandate of the presidency elected on 25 January 2016 will expire soon at the upcoming GA.
Please find enclosed a letter with more details about the formal aspects for opening a new election process as well as a copy of the By-laws.
- According to article 8.2 in By-laws, as of today, ESTELA members have three weeks to propose their candidacy to Secretary General by 8th December 2017 COB.